Nate Diaz Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Nate Diaz Birth Place: Stockton, California, United States
- Nate Diaz DHeight: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Nate Diaz Marital Status: Single
- Full Name: Nathan Donald Diaz
- Nate Diaz Nationality: American
- Nate Diaz Date of Birth: April 16, 1985
- Nate Diaz Weight: 155 lb (70 kg)
- Occupation: Professional Mixed Martial Artist
- Nate Diaz Education: Tokay High School
Nate Diaz is an American professional mixed martial artist with an expected total assets of $2 million.
Nate Diaz contended in The Ultimate Fighters 5 and was a part of the Jens Pulver’s group. He confronted colleague Manvel Gamburyan and was later named as the champ of the TUF 5. While with the UFC, he has been in a match against contenders like Josh Neer, Melvin Guillard, and Rory Markham.
He was a five-time Fight of the Night awardee and has tied up with Frank Mir and Kenny Florian for The second Most Submission Victories in UFC history. On March 5, 2016, he vanquished Conor McGregor in the UFC 196 which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada.