The Rio Olympics are well underway where emotional moments have been the order of the day. But despite of the glory and success comes something even more traumatic than defeat. That is the unfortunate situation of being injured and Rio has witnessed some serious injuries.
Here are the worst injuries in Rio Olympics 2016.
1. British Gymnast Almost Breaks Her Neck
2. French Gymnast Samir Ait Said Breaks Leg in Two Parts
— Update News Network (@Unn_daily) August 7, 2016
3. Armenian Weightlifter Andranik Karapetyan Dislocates Elbow
4. Italian Cyclist Medal Hopes Dashed With Road Crash
Vincenzo Nibali of Italy crashed with Richie Porte of Australia.
5. Dutch Cyclist Annemiek Van Vleuten Takes Nasty Fall Down Descent
— Oddschecker (@Oddschecker) August 8, 2016